View Article - Improving Internal Audit by Embracing Technology
Date: 28 September 2018
Time: 2.00pm - 8.00pm
Venue: Tanoa Plaza Hotel Suva, Fiji
As enterprises continue to drive changes to achieve their business goals, so must audit departments to keep ahead and deliver value to the business, by providing high quality and timely information to decision makers. Board and senior management typically rely on audit departments’ judgement when they make decisions, and assess value and risk by insights obtained from auditors’ works. Audit departments thus face increasing pressure for efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness – any tiny flaw in these aspects can jeopardise auditors’ reputation, and undermine business-critical decision making.
At TeamMate we understand the difficulties and challenges for auditors, and we believe the only way out is utilizing innovative technologies to facilitate smarter ways of working, either for managing audit projects or conducting data analysis. Therefore, we cordially invite you to join us at our seminar Improving Internal Audit by Embracing Technology. TeamMate’s internal audit solution experts will reveal the latest technologies which bring fundamental changes to auditors’ work, making tedious and daunting tasks become easier than ever.
What you will learn in this seminar:
• How to embrace technology to maximize efficiency for audit project
• How to manage the new generation in the internal audit function
• How to make use of data visualization tools to identify issue trends over time and by area, so as to provide meaningful insights to management
• How to quickly and easily perform a range of data analytics, within an already familiar environment – Microsoft® Excel
• How to embed the new approach into your current audit methodology
|2.00 – 2.30pm ||Improving Internal Audit by Embracing Technology|
|2.30 – 3.30pm|
Brief on Audit Management Software – TeamMate and demo
|3.30 – 3.45pm||Break|
|3.45 – 4.15pm||TeamMate Data Analytics Tool – Demo|
|4.15 – 4.30pm||TeamMate Reporting Tool – Demo|
|4.30 – 4.45pm||Questions|
|4.45pm||Break and IIA Fiji AGM|
It would be our great honor to have you participate. In case your schedule does not permit, please feel free to appoint relevant colleagues to attend.
We hope you can make this event.